Metacube Europe is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Metacube Europe may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products (ensure these promotional emails are within legitimate interests under the GDPR), Our data is not shared with any other third parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Data Protection Regulations
We are regulated by the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
To ensure compliance with our obligations under these regulations we keep personal data up to date, store and destroy personal data securely, do not collect or retain excessive amounts of data and protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- We may from time to time wish to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes. In order to do this we do require your consent which we will ask you to indicate when your information is collected.
- If you wish to opt out of us using your personal data for direct marketing then please email email@example.com and put “opt out” in the subject.
We will not sell your personal information to third parties
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for a period of three years in order to ensure that any query can be dealt with efficiently.
Access to your own personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to; Metacube Europe, Mocatta House, Trafalgar Place, Brighton BN1 4DU.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to Metacube Europe, Mocatta House, Trafalgar Place, Brighton BN1 4DU. or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.